Recent News
Loading...
Sunday, November 4, 2012

Leveling the lot

Gotta take advantage of a freshly cleared lot while it stays clear, since after today, excavation is scheduled to begin. 

Last summer I bought myself and my daughter a couple toys to have fun with.  Didn't get a whole lot of use out of them before I broke mine, but this weekend I got my daughter's back to working order, and today we all (grandpa too) headed over to the lot to do some additional leveling.

The RC car you see in the video is called "Mad Fire".  Speedy little bugger, and definitely able to kick up a little dirt.  Sadly, we broke this one today when it tried to go head on with a CAT.  Good news though, we didn't knock down a single orange flag (perfect for our slalom course!)

Videos




Photos









2 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Another Rome All Right Reserved