Recent News
Loading...
Friday, March 6, 2015

Hallway

I didn't exactly stick to my Hallway plan, but I am still quite satisfied with the way it is turning out.  Shortly after:
  • Adding the backsplash (Kitchen)
  • Installing in ceiling speakers (Family Room & Kitchen & Dining Room)
  • Painting the ceiling (Family Room & Kitchen)
  • Adding crown molding (Family Room & Kitchen)
... I started on installing crown molding in the Hallway.  This space was already painted when I built up the wainscoting, so thankfully there wasn't any painting there to do first.  As for the crown pattern, I decided to keep it the same as was done in our Sitting Room, where I had built up the coffered ceiling.

This build up consists of 4 pieces...












Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Another Rome All Right Reserved